Our goal is to provide a comic book store that has something for everybody. With a clean well-lit atmosphere, excellent customer service and the most diverse selection of mainstream and small press comics in the Metro Detroit area, you will find out why we have earned multiple awards including being voted "Best Comic Store" by Metro Times readers 9 times in the last 10 years.
We offer a personalized weekly subscription service. A loyalty program to reward you for your continued patronage. Regular, timely reordering and special orders for items not currently in stock or not in our normal product line.
Special events are a big part of what we do here. Book signings, live performances, movie screenings, and the biggest Free Comic Book Day party around. These are the kinds of things that set us apart from the average comic store.
Our commitment to community is one we take very serious. We are active in the East Dearborn business district and support local civic institutions including Dearborn Public Schools and Dearborn Public Libraries. Our support for the Hero Initiative, Comic Book Legal Defense Fund and Kids Read Comics is our way of showing respect for where we came from and how we hope to guide the future of the comic book artform.
- Titles may be added to list up to 4 days before release date
- Titles may be dropped from your list within 21 days of release of following issue
- All books requested and held must be purchased within 28 days of their actual release date.
- service may be canceled for breach of policy on more than one occassion
- Account will be charged after 35 days without pickup or contact.
Credit Card information is required to start a pull service.